Austech specialise in vinyl cladding, a proven and lasting home improvement product that can transform your home's appearance and increase its value. However, not all cladding is the same. There are some important factors that make Austech vinyl cladding the best value and a great investment.
Austech work with Duratuff Select vinyl wall cladding, a high quality vinyl weatherboard manufactured to AS/NZS 4256.4:1995, giving you the highest levels of quality assurance. Duratuff Select cladding comes with a fifty year transferable manufacturer's warranty so it lasts a lifetime for you or your home's next owner.
Austech provide state-wide vinyl cladding installation including Syney, Newcastle, the Hunter region, and Central West NSW.
The Benefits of Vinyl Cladding
- Attractive: turn your house into a home and improve your kerb appeal with a low-gloss wood grain finish and a selection of rich modern colours. Austech offers a range of eight standard colours and five vibrant options from the Colorscapes™ collection for all exterior cladding tastes.
- Energy-Efficient: our vinyl cladding minimises your electricity bill by adding insulation to your home that keeps the heat out in the summer and in for the winter.
- Eco-Friendly: our wall cladding comes with completely protected solid foam insulation that does not contain any chlorofluorocarbons (CFC).
- Low Maintenance: our exterior cladding requires no painting and has been rigorously tested to not crack, peel, fade, rot, dent, or split - guaranteed!
- Quality Built: vinyl cladding from Duratuff Select complies with AS/NZS 4256.4:1995, has been extensively tested, and comes with a fifty year transferable warranty. Duratuff Select's vinyl weatherboards also feature the Windlok 180 locking system that guarantees total weather protection and has been rigorously tested to withstand winds of up to 288km/h.
- Adds Value: vinyl cladding injects life back into your home so it looks great all year round and improves your home's market value.
- DuraTech: Austech now offers DuraTech, a flat profile vinyl weatherboard that combines the sleek look of modern weatherboards with the maintenance-free finish of vinyl cladding.
Insulated Vinyl Cladding
Austech can clad your home with your choice of 20mm or 30mm foam insulation and an optional layer of reflective foil that improves the effectiveness of your insulated vinyl cladding.
Request A Quote - $1500 off Vinyl Cladding